CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Retiring

That's it.  I'm freaking DONE.

Let me 'splain.  No, there is too much, let me sum up.

Stuffing: burnt.

Chicken: stuck to pan.

Stuffing: drowned by too much stock after it was burnt.

Gravy: refused to thicken.

Blake: Grouchy.

Rory: Hell on wheels.

Rayna: Sitting, babbling to herself.

Jabber Jaw, the Fat Hamster: MIA.

Me: thankful I stood firm on not letting that stray kitty into the house...

~Ali

3 comments:

Destiny Blaine said...

Hilarious! So you tossed in the apron, did you?

Hugs,
Destiny :))

Robin S. said...

LOL! I think we've all had days like that. *G*

Redheaded Mama said...

Welcome to my month... here's hoping October will be a better one (and at least the baby wasn't screaming her little head off :D)