CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Roommate's Lost His Mind...

He and a friend are out back trying to blow up something. I'm not sure what, and I'm afraid to ask. Hard tellin' with those two.

Albie, my roommate, is a mountaineer. He likes to climb mountains and then jump off the tops of them. Makes sense to me. David, our friend, also known to the world as Bubble Gum Brain, likes explosives. And he totally enjoys blowing things up. He once blew up my boyfriend's guitar case 'because it was ticking'. Had Dave bothered to look, he'd have noticed my Cowboy's WATCH inside the case but you know how men are...

Why me?

But I'm not sure what I'd do without either of them. They keep life um, interesting...

Ah gods... they're chasing squirrels now. Give me strength, would you? And a whole lotta patience.

I'm off to save the wildlife...

A very irritated Ali

0 comments: