CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What Do You Do...

...with a cowboy who doesn't have a clue? I mean, besides kicking him in the pants, that is...

But seriously, I like bows and knives as much as the next girl but ya can't honestly expect me to kill some fuzzy creature with them now, can you? Or can you? lol I guess I'll find out soon enough... Although the bow he bought me was rather nice. *siiiigh*

It's dark and cloudy out today and I'm all alone. Home for a change, but my cowboy is nowhere to be seen. He's gods-only-know-where today. He'll call later, he always does, but it's just not the same. It's so much nicer to have your hunk with you to snuggle on a day like this.

More to the point, on a night like this.

Whine, whine, whine, Ali. Get over yourself.

Ah well... until he's back home, I guess it's just me, a cup of cocoa, the fireplace and the cats. :)

Ali




0 comments: