CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Makin' Plans

Well, now that I’ve got the ring… I need a wedding. Lol. This ought to be fun. Cowboy’s always on the road, singin’ his songs and I’m not exactly a girlie girl. *sigh* I hope he knows what he’s getting into…

Hmm, is all black an acceptable color scheme for a wedding?

No? Oh, okay…

But seriously, what do I do? He won’t be free for months and we have to do this before hunting season starts or it’ll be another two months… On second thought, what have I gotten myself into?

Good thing I’ve got friends. We’ll figure it out. Eventually. Red and I know each other well enough not to have to ask. And we can always recruit Jo, Albie’s now steady girl. I think that might work. So, whatcha think? September? Works for me.


Ali

0 comments: