CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Just My Luck...

Suppose this means I ought to watch my backside from now on. I doubt anyone's going to be scared off by this... This nimble patronus looks like a combination of a penguin and a wolverine. It's body distorts strangely as it moves.

LOL But seriously... can you imagine? Penguin is odd enough but part wolverine? Oooh... only if it's Hugh Jackman...

*cough*

Sorry Blake, I was just joking. No, really, I didn't mean it. Honest. And why would I know you were reading over my shoulder anyway?

Oh, yeah, right. I forgot. My fault.

(Psst... he has a bad habit of ALWAYS reading over my shoulder... sigh) If he's not careful, I'm gonna wave my wand of ash and cowboy beard hair and smack him upside the head with a cosmic sphere of drooling.

Ooops... Too late! *ducks quickly* And to think he'd hit a preggo. HMPH! I think he needs to buy me ice cream now. Whaddaya think?

No? I bet Billy would. Lemme call and find out...

*whispers* Isn't it amazing how fast threats work with the man? *smiles proudly as her man pulls on his boots and heads out to get ice cream*

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

sounds like someone ELSE has been reading about were-penguins, lol. I'll bring you ice cream, BlueBell at THAT :P