CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

So is That Why…

…they call them hot dogs?

*blows on fingers*

Duh, Ali Rae, why else do you think? Eh, who knows these days? I sure don’t. Preggo brain has officially taken over. Kicked my hormones ass and have taken control of my body. Do I hear the X-Files theme playing?

No? Maybe it’s just me then.

I can’t remember crap. Lose my car keys when they’re in my hand. Oh, and the best part? I forget what I’m saying halfway through a sentence. Explain that one to me.

I do have to say though Blake is rather enjoying himself these days. He says he enjoys being the ‘rational one’. As freaking if. I’m at the point of wondering whether it’s a good thing he’s decided to stop touring until after Rayna’s born or not. Scary thought – he told me he was tempted to take a whole year off and stay home.

HELP ME!

But seriously, I’m thrilled he’s so happy and excited not just about Rayna, but about his son, Rory too. Rory’s been missing his daddy lately, so it’s nice to have him home for that reason. Even if he IS driving me batty. But, to hear Blake tell it, it’s part of his job. Says it was in the fine print on the back of the marriage certificate.

Freaking men anyway!

*sigh*

Suppose I’ll survive. Like Bill Engvall says, “I don’t have a problem going back to jail, son.”

~Ali, Rayna, the hormones and the attitude…

4 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

when the baby's a little bit older, you could just quit working and tour with him. Heck, you could lead his security team, lol. Homeschool anyone??
SNORT! I just got a mental pic of you homeschooling!! those poor kids!

Ali said...

Um honey... I don't think the military will just let me 'quit'...

Even scarier... can you picture Blake giving lessons... on ANYTHING?

Redheaded Mama said...

I can see both kids knowing how to tear down and clean any firearm by the age of 5 (probably before they can read). I can also see little Bucky knowing how to field dress anything his daddy might have killed (also before being able to read).
As for the military, screw them, you already know my opinion of the people in charge. (oh yeah, you haven't heard how Shawn had to get a civilian doctor to call the Army docs just to get his surgery out of them, they wanted to LEAVE him with his tendons torn off his arm!!!!)
ok, sorry, took a deep breath, feeling much better now.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.