CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So, Where Do I Start?

With my arrogant, insensitive in-laws? With my husband's idiotic employers? Oh, I know it… I should start my rant with a handful of jealous, overzealous fans! Yeah, that's the ticket.

Damn, he's frowning at me. That's not any fun. He's sensitive and doesn't want me bashing his fans, even if they deserve it. But, let me say this, not ALL of his fans are jerks. Just these few and I am not happy.

And Blake knows it. He's been keeping me as far away from my computer as he can for the last two weeks. Maybe once I calm down some, I'll start with his birthday and go from there.

You DO know that I love you, right? Even if I hate your family? I thought so.

Kisses, Cowboy…

~Ali on a Rampage

0 comments: