CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Damn

I guess this makes it official. 

Mr. Matson,

We are happy to announce you as the newest member of Lazy Buck Records family!  Congratulations…

Blah, blah, blah.

After being so unceremoniously (see Ali, I do know a big word or two) dropped by my last record label last summer (and on my birthday, the bastards), I have finally finagled myself a new home.

So, now this means I have to start working again.

Damn.

Oh well, Cookie will survive without me home all the time (stop dancing, dammit!).  After all, Rory’s three now and Raynie will be a year at the end of the month so…

Hold on…

How the hell did my BABY get to be a YEAR OLD?  My gods, why didn’t Ali warn me that she was gonna grow up?  Rory, okay, he needs it, but not my little baby girl… NO!

Sorry, got sidetracked there.  Nothing that a smack  upside the head can’t fix, right Cookie?

Anyway, I’m just happy to finally have a job again.  Was feelin’ awfully guilty having my wife support me and all…  But seriously, all I’ve ever wanted to do is make music and to not be able to do that, well, it’s been hard on me.  Now I can.  And not just in the shower any more.

Yay me!

<~~ Blake (Ali says that’s my devil tail ya’ll)

0 comments: