CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pathetic

Yeah, and I’m admitting it, this time.

You see, I have a tiny problem.  I’m in love with my best friend.  I know, that sucks, right?  Even worse when your best friend is a guy like you are.

Not that that’s really the problem, amazingly enough, I’m quite comfortable with being attracted to him.  Now anyway.  In the beginning I thought I was losing my mind.  But once Cookie let me know she was cool with it, I finally figured that I should be too, right?  I mean, your heart don’t lie to you, does it?

And that’s where my problem comes from.  He’s in love with his girl, and I can dig that.  But he’s not sure about how things are gonna work now that they’re getting married.  Uh, I think I forgot to mention that.  They’re now engaged and I’m gonna lose him. 

I can’t stand it. 

I can’t remember when I was so confused.  I mean, I love my wife and she puts up with me, but I can’t just resist him either.  I guess I should be happy that she understands and it doesn’t bug her.  She doesn’t hate me or think there’s something wrong with me either… I can’t be sure, but I think she enables our rendezvous.  Gotta say this about my Cookie, she ain’t your ordinary wife.

And I’m thankful.

How many other women would go and try and convince their best friend to let her husband sleep with me?  Yeah, I know.  We all need help, but I think that’s why we get along so well.

I’m still confused and I think I just heard the doorbell.  Just what I don’t need tonight – my wife’s psychotic, narcissistic parents and her three egotistical asshole brothers (plus spouses, bonus!)…  Damn, Billy, care to sneak out for a quickie later?  I’ma gonna need it.

Somebody help me, please?  Ali’s tried and it’s just not helping, babe!

~Blake

0 comments: