CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 16, 2007

Holy Frak Batman!

Oh my god… Blake goes missing for two weeks only to reappear last night with a SIX MONTH OLD IN TOW!! I mean I’m glad he’s still breathing and all, but what next? Really?

Turns out the baby was his and he never knew it. She never bothered to tell him either. That is, until she got tired of Mom-Duty and decided to dump it all on him.

What the hell?

So now it’s up to me to raise a child that’s not even mine. How do I get into these situations? When I signed on for this relationship, I knew I’d be raising him and possibly any kids we might have… but his ex-psycho-girlfriend’s baby? Hell no.

But here I am, with little Rory Lane in my lap, and I can’t help but love him. He’s a sweet baby with a pleasant temperament. He has his daddy’s big blue eyes and irresistible smile. And hell, he is just a baby. None of this drama is his fault.

And again… how do I get stuck in these situations? If my Cowboy had a normal job, this wouldn’t be such a big deal. We could work something out… But, he’s on the road close to 300 days a year. How am I supposed to do this alone?

Damn him anyway.

*sigh*

And now I think I may be pregnant too. God help me, I think I need my head checked.

Mama, aka Ali

3 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

OK, come ON, you know you were a bit disappointed when you found out you weren't last time. so, a baby.... wow. a boy at that and possibly another on the way? dang girl, Duke's gonna flip. Good Luck.

Ali said...

Hm, is going AWOL an option? No? Didn't think so. Oh well. Could be a false alarm, could be me losing my mind... Either way, you'll know when I do!

Redheaded Mama said...

do whatever you have to, just as long as it's not illegal. AND make sure Blake gets his butt in gear to make sure psycho witch can't come back and wreck it all.