CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Wow

Interesting. Sitting here catching up on some paperwork and listening to the radio. Lady DJ just made a comment about how my Cowboy is apparently no longer dating his ex-psycho, Leslie.

Huh.

Imagine that. Never figured a ring and a child to stop a man from seeing a girl.

*snort*

Color me surprised. And sarcastic; I know him better than that. Just thought the DJ’s observation amusing since they’ve been apart for quite some time now. Let’s try about as long as *I* have been *in* his life.

Gotta love the media. Always a day late and a dollar short. *laughs* I guess it doesn’t help that he’s been keeping our marriage – and most certainly his child – on the lowdown.

I guess we could always add snotty to my list of traits.

~Yours Always, Sarcastic, Snotty, and Surprised, Ali

2 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

well, you aren't as juicy as him having a relationship with her. They love it when artists have relationships with each other, look at the history of it all. Anyway, you know that he's not with her and that's all that matters.
(stupid media)

Ali said...

Yeah, well, I guess I'm not glam enough for them. *snort*

Ah well... I suppose I'll survive. :)