CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

So They Tell Me...

That I'll be a Mama by the first week of February. The 7th is the date Dr. Eddie gave me this morning. I'm not so sure I'm going to make it that long... I'm betting before the end of the month. Blake's praying for next February. Poor guy, gonna actually have to change a diaper this time around, I think...

But seriously, this kid is ready to go. Wonder if Blake'd shoot me if I got into that red raspberry tea I picked up last week. Hmm, I doubt he'd figure out that I started my own labor soo...

But that wouldn't be nice, would it?

On the bright side, Shana and I managed to finish the nursery. I did NOT leave anything to Blake this time around. I am not going to take a chance on having a pink version of Rory's room, god help me. And yanno, I think Blake's been reading my old blogs. How do I know this, you ask? Maybe because I made an offhand comment once about how the only thing Rory's room was missing was a tree stand... and this last week, bored out of his mind, Blake BUILT him one... with a mini-playhouse at the top.

*sigh*

What am I going to do with that man? I swear, I either need to shut up or stop putting things in print. All I do know is that if I start finding stuffed deer and turkeys with fake arrows sticking out of them, he's sleeping on the couch!

Blech. Baby's kicking and I just wanna go home! Wish it were that easy... Good news is, I get to have dinner with my brother and Jo tonight. It should be interesting. But at least I get Johanna as a buffer.

Four-thirty, get here soon!

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

but a pink cammo room would be so CUTE!!!!!!