CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

What WAS She Thinking?

I swear to all that's holy, I don't know what gets into that woman sometimes. I mean, she asked me what my resolutions for the new year were.

I know, seriously, right?

Um, and after reading her last post, well, let's just say that not strangling her might be at the top of my list. *glares evilly at the woman in the kitchen*

And then you get stupid ass me buying her a new handgun for Christmas. What the hell was I thinking? Why can't she be a normal woman and ask for $5,000 diamond earrings like my ex, Leslie, did? But noooo... I can't marry a normal woman, can I? No, idiot ol' me has to marry the woman who likes and appreciates fire power.

I'm rethinkin' my list, I think. Drink more. Sleep less. Buy more cammo maybe.

~a rather frightened Blake

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

Blake, darlin', you could always buy ME those earrings, lol.
She won't murder you in your sleep, who'd take care of the kids while she was doin' time?? your mom?? your SISTER??? uh huh, that'll keep her from killin' you.