CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 22, 2007

Ali Needs…

Well, Scarlett suggested I do this and since I’m stuck on desk duty until Cowbaby gets here, I figure why not, right? So, I guess, what you do is this: You Google your name and the word needs, all in quotes, then make a list of what you find. Here goes…

What does Ali need (besides a nap)?

Ali needs…

...a passport photo (nope, sorry, got one already)
…his gloves (checks calendar, nope still June…)
…a sig (NOW we’re talking… been tellin’ Cowboy I need a new gun LOL)
…knee surgery (let’s HOPE not, it seems to have healed okay…)
…a real challenge (holy crap! Aren’t Cowboy and Rory enough of one?)
…the data (that’s how my knee got cracked up in the first place you knucklehead!)
…a way more sweeping song than this (what? What’s wrong with Brad Paisley?)
…volunteers who can bake dog biscuits (WTF? She don’t even got a dawg lol)
…to jump off something big again (I’m not even gonna comment… NOPE… not gonna)
…THERAPY! (finally, something I can agree with…)

So, now you’re supposed to underline those that are true. Well, for those of you who know me, you know I’m unable to follow directions. It’s so much more fun to just add running commentary as I go. LOL

Okay… so that killed um, like five minutes. Thanks, Red… I needed that. NOT! Oooh… but now I have an idea…. What is it? Stay tuned…

~Your Bored Ali



2 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

heehee, umm, don't you have enough weapons? I think you'll need a new gun safe if you buy anymore.

Ali said...

A girl can never be too safe. :)