CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 22, 2007

Rory Needs…

So, now I got to thinking, what does RORY need? Not a lot, I’m sure. A clean diaper, a bottle… his stuffed bass. Nope, apparently NOT…

Rory needs…

…to get to Australia (well, okay, but he IS only seven months old…)
…to find her way (again, see above)
…a break (why? What does he do all day?)
…needs to learn she can’t have everything she wants (AMEN to that, but I think it’s gonna be awhile on that one…)
…an advocate in the U. S. Senate (holy shit…)
…to grow up a lot (well, DUH)
…to get out now (where’s he gonna crawl too?)
…to make her own mistakes (well, yeah HE does)
…to trust her (is this really an issue right now? And who is her anyway?)
…to find someone who comes from a family that’s more down to earth (than what? His own? Amen and Hallelujah to that one! *snort*)

I think Rory’s needs are much more fun than mine. LOL I wonder if I can get Blake to do this now… Hmmm… *scratches head* Gawds only know what HE’LL come up with…

~Ali & Rory Lane

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

HAHAHAHA!!! you had fun with that one