CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sexiest Man?

Crappy magazine. Let’s the fans vote on who THEY think is the sexiest man. Hmph. My poor, sexy cowboy didn’t even make the Top Ten. What were these people thinking? Naming Toby #1. HAH, I say. HAH!

But then, I’m thinking I just might be biased. But, then again, maybe not…

How can Kenny or Vince be cuter, hotter, or sexier than MY man? Huh? I just don’t get it. They don’t have his blue, blue eyes and ‘guess-what-I’m-thinkin’-now’ smile. Or those luscious kiss me lips. Gary’s got some nice hair, but nothin’ like my Cowboy’s unruly, rumpled curls. And Keith or Alan? Do you think either of them have HALF my honey’s personality? Not a chance!

It’s all a popularity contest anyway. I really do suppose that the music should come first, but come on! Let’s show some originality here people! Shake things up, come on! We can do it!

Grrr…

Ah well… I guess you can’t have it all, I suppose. It just irks me to no end that it’s always the SAME men every year. And out of the Top Ten? I can count um, let’s see… three that I even think are sexy. About half are cute… but sexy? Not so much. But I voted… and I lost.

Does it count that *I* think he’s the sexiest? Probably not. Oh well… I don’t like it, but I suppose I just gotta live with it. *grumbles loudly* But I refuse to accept it.

There’s always next year, babe. I promise…


~A rather irate and unhappy Ali

8 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

no taste, no taste at all, I think he's a hottie (please don't shoot me)

Anonymous said...

Whaaaaaat? You're killin' me here, babe! Toby? C'mon... But then, yanno, he IS from Oklahoma too...

Ali said...

Oh gods... Ignore him... PLEASE? Freakin' Cowboy...

Redheaded Mama said...

I guess I didn't make myself clear to y'all, I was talking about Blake (agreeing with you Ali! you really don't need target practice!)

Ali said...

*giggles* Boy, you're almost as good as me at soothing his poor fragile um, ego...

Anonymous said...

And what the hell is that supposed to mean? Is there actually someone out there hotter than ME?

Redheaded Mama said...

No, Blake, NOO, WHO could be hotter than YOU? (look at Ali for back up)

Ali said...

Billy? *ducks flying arrows*

Just teasing, Cowboy. Nobody but you... LOL