CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 22, 2007

Blake Needs…

How does she convince me to do this kinda crap? Oh, yeah, I forgot about that…

Well, here it is… what Blake needs.

Blake needs…

…to mentally break through against tough Aussie (huh? What’s Keith Urban gotta do with this?)
…an alternative to using the standard joystick (Oh. My. God. Don’t let Ali read this… PLEASE… I can hear her already…)
…a lawyer (what did I do NOW?)
…shades (heeeeeyyy…)
…to hit the salon (is my hair THAT bad?)
…to think outside the beatbox (maybe next album…)
…your votes (hell yeah!)
…to really pay attention to his singing voice (ya’ll trying to tell me something?)
…to be concentrating on a dangerous situation (isn’t that what I got Cookie for?)
…a shower (*sniffs armpits* nah, I’m good…)

What I think Blake REALLY needs is to stop goofing off and listening to his wife’s silly suggestions. But that ain’t gonna happen as long as she’s around. Hey, I may be pathetic, but I am honest.

Huh. I wonder what Billy’s doing…

~Blake

6 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

hey, at least you had a laugh while doing it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah? And now I'm not gonna ever live that joystick thing down. Do you KNOW what that woman's gonna say?

Redheaded Mama said...

That SHE likes playing with the one you have?????? Or maybe just a comment or two about Billy.

Ali said...

Well, ya know what Piglet says, right? It's much more friendlier with TWO! *ducks and runs from flying baby toys*

Anonymous said...

Oh no... you didn't...she didn't just... *hangs head* I'm outnumbered...

Redheaded Mama said...

yes, you are out numbered, because even if you do have guys in the house, most of them are on Ali's side.
You love us, remember that!