CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What Do You Get…

…for a man who has everything? Or, close enough to everything. What he doesn’t already have is easily within his reach financially. So, that leaves me with quite the predicament.

What does he get for Father’s Day now?

He’s got a new bow, a fistful of arrows and a new knife. God only knows, he does NOT need another weapon. Of ANY kind. At all. Trust me.

Hats, boots, assorted flannel shirts… tight fittin’ jeans. He’s clothed better than I am most of the time. I’m at a total loss here people.

To make matters worse, his birthday is the day after too. Now I need two things, or at least one nice thing for all he’s done lately. For not leaving me and taking Rory with him. For realizing love is stronger than pride. For one more last chance, if nothing else.

I’m still at a total loss, but I think it’ll be okay. I have a few tricks up my sleeve, pregnant or not. I’d just give him his daughter were she ready to make an appearance. Still just a bit too early for that though. Give her another twenty-seven weeks or so…

I’d better start thinking fast…

Ali, Rory & Cowbaby Makes Three… err four?

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

hmm, maybe take Rory to have a really cute picture taken? maybe a 4D ultrasound pic of cowbaby? if he has everything, I've learned that the little thoughtful things work the best (lol, my dad)
anyway, good luck!