CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Deep Breaths

*Several Hours Later*

Okay… deeeep breaths, Ali, deep breaths.

Here’s the situation:

Blake comes home, best friend Billy in tow. Blake makes margaritas for one – ME. I get trashed off his sabotaged maggies, they haul me off and have their merry way with me.

Now, knowing my Cowboy and knowing his friend, and liking his friend, I normally wouldn’t be so up in arms about this whole situation. I would’ve much rather been sober, but hey, you know… But, and this is a biggie: BILLY IS DATING MY BEST FRIEND! WTF were THEY thinking?

I trust Blake, more than any man in a long, long time, but this was just dumb. Why me? Why now? And I still don’t know what I’m gonna tell Red. *sigh* I think I’m gonna have to show up bearing a bottle of tequila.

Add to all this, the fact that I’m now stuck at work, sore, tired and half-drunk still. Crap. And now they’re yelling at me. Let’s just hope they’re telling me to go home and not sending into lockup. Shhhh… I wasn’t ever here…

~Ali

0 comments: