CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 26, 2007

WooHOO!

Finally, finally, FINALLY!

And no, I’m not excited just because I finally got laid either. *snicker*

I think that knock-down drag-out Blake and I suffered a couple weeks ago really was progress. He made the effort to go to my favorite taco shop for dinner, got all my usuals, and had them ready for me when I showed up. We talked, we apologized, we even teased.

I’m not sure it’s all ‘fixed’ or that it ever will be, but I’m home again, I’m happy, and he’s on his best behavior. I think there’s hope. And that’s all I need.

Oh, and the sex ain’t all that bad either. *snort*

But, I’ll spare you all the gory details of my sex life. All I can say is… YUM. And now? Now, I’m going back to bed for some um, sleep. Yeah, that’s it. Sleep.

~Your Very Happy Ali and her Cowboy (who is also *extremely* happy…)

0 comments: