CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh Gods… What Next?

*sometime the next morning*

Crap, crap, crap!!

Red and I went out last night to loosen up and try and make things right. She’s still vowing revenge against Billy for sleeping with me, and I guess I can understand that. Knowing I was in absolutely no shape to be driving, I had a friend take me back home with him. So, he and his roommate put me up for the night.

Trouble is, Blake was home when I came stumbling in this morning. And he was pissed. He wasn’t even supposed to be in TOWN let alone home. And despite swearing on my life that it was all on the up and up, the minute he heard what she did…

I guess I ought to tell you now that she found a really cute blue-eyed cowboy to take her home. He was just gorgeous. And friendly as can be. Turns out, Blake knows him. OY! So, when she called to tell me about her night…

…well, he freakin’ flipped. Yelling, screaming, waving his arms – you name it, he did it. Eventually, he accused me of finding someone too and asked for his key back. Threw me out of the house and wouldn’t even let me get a spare set of clothes. Reluctantly, I gave him his key back. And his ring. And now I suppose I ought to prepare for the divorce that’s coming.

*sobs loudly*

How did this happen? As I sit here in my little room on base, I wonder how I managed to get kicked out of my house for not actually doing anything. *sighs* I don’t know. I can’t wrap my head around it at the moment. I’m not sure I want to, either.

I don’t know what to do. Help!

~Sad and confused, Ali

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

Take some deep breaths. He's a hotheaded cowboy. Just let him cool off to where he's thinking straight again.
Y'all just need things to settle down some, then work through it. And don't let him get your panties all bunched up, be the calm one, I know that's hard, but you CAN do it.