CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Revenge Is Sweet…

...or so they tell me. It’s been two weeks and Scarlett’s still upset over what happened while she was on assignment. I guess I can’t blame her. After all, I doubt I’d have been as calm as she was after finding out her best friend had slept with her boyfriend.

Although, that’s another story in itself.

I think I’m going to drag her out tonight for some fun. Get her out of this funk and back to herself. I need to do something. She’s not mad at me anymore, but I still feel like hell over what happened. I need to find a way to be sure we’re cool so I can get on with my life again.

I’m thinkin’ that drinks at Hangers might be in order…

The only trouble is, she feels that Billy needs to ‘pay’ for what he did. I agree, but I’m not sure what she has in mind. I guess that means I’m just along for the ride then? Guess it’s a good thing Blake’s not around this week. Could turn into a long night…

~Ali

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

You know I love you, but y'all should know better. The 2 of you in a bar, drinkin', there's only trouble gonna happen with that.