CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 19, 2007

Jail Time…

Oh, but it was soooo worth it. *snort*

That stupid little chit that Blake had been dating showed up at Hangers tonight. Why, I’ll never know. Unless she was looking for a leatherneck or other military-type man, she had no reason to be where she was.

And she certainly didn’t have any reason to get in my face.

I can guarantee that it’s the last time she’ll ever do that, at least. You can call me a cow, a bitch, hell, I’ll even put up with whore. But you just do not, and I mean do not, call me a home wrecker. I’ve already had one marriage that ended badly – I’m certainly not gonna go wreck someone else’s. And I’m no man-stealer either.

He left her for me. But hey, how’s that my fault? And it’s not like he just packed up and came to my bed. It took months before he made the decision, and that was only after he had reason to believe she was screwing around on him. And she calls me the whore. Go figure.

Ya know, I hate beating down on a girl half my size but she took the first swing. I took the last. End of story. Or it should have been, had her two male boy toys not gotten involved. Red’s happy – as soon as they jumped in, so did she. She’d been itching for a fight. Guess I had been too, now that you mention it.

Anyhow… now I’ve got a handful of bruised knuckles, some pending disciplinary action and the headache from hell. But I’ve also got satisfaction. Dumb cow won’t bother me again.

I just hope my Cowboy doesn’t decide to strangle me when he’s home next. And I guess it’s a good thing too that Duke knows us so well. I think we might just get off with some cleaning detail instead of some real jail time…

~A Rather Amused, if Subdued, Ali

0 comments: