CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bad Habits

I’ve been told recently that I have a lot of bad habits. I was astounded to hear this. It’s even worse when your closest friend and your boyfriend gang up on you. Not fair, I’m tellin’ ya!

Alpine started it. I was yammering on about something and he just rolled his eyes at me. When I asked him what the eye roll was all about, he simply told me I talked too much.

“Anything else?”

“Yeah, ya wanna list?”

“Sure. Knock yourself out.”

Here’s what he gave me:

Non-stop talker
Tendency to be sarcastic (Nooo, really?)
Chocoholic
Computer hog (he can get his OWN)
I never put my blankets away when I’m done

I’m still not so sure why these are such BAD things (aside from the blanket thing, but yanno…), but you know how boys are. Anyway, while I’m reading Albie’s list, Blake calls. I’m grumpy when I answer the phone.

“Why so grouchy, Cookie?” he asks.

“Albie has decided that I have too many faults.” I tell him.

“Not possible,” he tells me. “You’re perfect.” Apparently, Blake has a sarcasm problem too. At least we have this much in common.

“Not according to my dear old roommate, it’s not.” Can you blame me for getting ticked off when I hear him choke on his laughter? “So, are you telling me you have your own list?”

“Nooo, of course not, babe. Why would I be keeping track?”

Good question. His continued laughter is a dead giveaway, however. I wonder some days if I really, REALLY want to spend my life with this dork. “So?”

“So what?” he asks.

“So, what’s your list?”

“Babe, you have no faults, I told ya that already.”

“Babe,” I tell him, “I’d like to believe you but I think you’re full of…”

“BS!” Alpine chimes in from the kitchen.

“Yeah, somethin’ like that.” I concur.

My list of Blake’s bad habits?

#1 HE LIES!

Ah well, at least he’s trying. *rolls eyes heavenward*

Ali

0 comments: