CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 26, 2007

Not Gonna Die After All...

I guess that means my cowboy will be pleased? I can only hope so. It'd sure put a damper on our relationship otherwise.

Cardio thinks the other doctor may have been smoking crack to have diagnosed me as he did. No matter. At least I don't have to deal with Albie telling me to 'either die or get on with it'. According to the cardio, I'm gonna live another 100 years. Not sure if that's a good thing or not...

Speaking of Albie... looks like he's got another hot date tonight with Cute Stuff. Can't imagine where this can possibly lead, but we'll watch and see, shall we? Haven't had the pleasure to work with this chick yet, so we'll see. I saw earlier that she's on my training list for next week. sigh When can I go back to just blowing things up and shooting bad guys? Huh?

Ali

0 comments: