CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hmmm.... Again?

Well, it's been a few days, I see, but no worry - I am HERE! Were ya worried? Shouldn't be... just busy.

No ya perv, not busy like that. Although... that'd be nice... Mostly work. Darn people. Can you believe that they expect me to actually come in and work to get my paycheck? What kind of rip-off is that?

As for my cowboy, well, he's back out on the road doing his job. It'll probably be a few months before he's home again and that sucks. But... I guess I should be thankful he wants to come home. Right? Don't look at me like that. I'm just going to have to remind Red to remind her honey-bunny to bring a friend if he comes around sooner than my cowboy.

Oh, for cryin' out loud... I was only JOKING! Sheesh! What is it with you people? It's like the song says... "It took such a long time for me to find you don't make me let you go..." Do ya really think that I'm gonna screw this up intentionally? Of course not! There's too much chance that I'm gonna screw this up accidentally for me to do it on purpose!

Well just be that way then. I'm gonna go back to my book. *hmpf* If I can't have my cowboy, I'll settle for my vampires. *growls and shows fangs*

Yours grouchily,
Ali

0 comments: