CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oh Mah Gawd...

Albie’s got a girlfriend…

…which just might make things easier for ME anyway.

Sounds selfish, doesn’t it? But look at it this way… Albie and I live together and have for like, I dunno, forever. Mainly since my parents abandoned me to his parents when I was six. Their lifestyles weren’t exactly conducive to raising a child. Anyway…

He and I live together and, since we’re almost always out on assignment somewhere, it works. I’m home and he’s not, or whatever. It’s not often that we’re both home at the same time. Besides, I love him like a brother, and we get along well. But, there are times when it’d be nice to not have him skulking about.

Like when my ultra-hot honey is home for a few days. Which isn’t very often these days. That is the thing that makes it so hard. Um, difficult? Yeah, that’s a better word. Don’t get me wrong they get along great. Sometimes, they get along a bit too well if you know what I mean (and any girl who has a brother will understand). It’s almost scary to see the two of them playing the 360 together.

But on to Albie’s girl… she’s a cute little thing, relatively new to our outfit. Which could be the reason she actually accepted his offer of dinner. The rest of the girls all know to steer clear. He’s not a bad guy, I actually like him quite a bit, he’s just… how should I say this? Not your average man. Her name is Johanna and is a bit younger than Albie, I’m guessing. 28 or so, at least. She’s dirty blonde with grey-green eyes and really is adorable. Scarlett and I had started calling her Codename: Cute Stuff because she was just too cute, ya know? But, out of deference to Albie, we’ve stopped… at least when he’s within earshot.

My opinion? If he’s happy, I’m thrilled. But my opinion on her is still out. Red and I’ll have to stalk her a bit and see… What? At least I haven’t ever threatened his girlfriend with a gun. But Blake’s forgiven him so I guess it’s all okay…

We’ll keep ya updated.

Ali

0 comments: