CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HAH! Not Dead... Yet...

So, I wonder then, does that mean the doctor was an idiot or that someone's just messing with me? Get the fun task of seeing the cardiologist next Friday... makes for a fun weekend, huh?

Which reminds me... I wonder what Blake's gonna think when I tell him he can't get lucky for fear of a heart attack? Call me crazy, but I doubt he's gonna be pleased. Ah well... he'll get over it. He always does.

Albie and 'Zook are once again trying to blow things up in the back yard. *big sigh* I guess I can't blame them. How often does your pool ice over? Well, on the west coast anyway? I wouldn't be surprised if I have chunks of frozen pool water in my living room before the day is over.

I guess it's true... boys never grow up... they only get taller. And messier.

Ali

0 comments: