CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Hmmm...

So, Red's alive after all. Whoda thunk it? Not me. Not after a weekend with a hot stud.

Huh.

So then, why am I still alive then? I just had one too. A long weekend with a hot stud, that is. And not my first, either. *shurgs* Who knows and I'm not complaining.

All that I do know is that she's not made it home yet. Probably won't until later, if she's smart. Or lucky. I called her in sick. Shoulda called her in as 'rode hard and put away wet' but didn't think the higher-ups would have appreciated that one. We'd have gotten a giggle out of it though. How do they mark that kind of thing down in your personnel file anyway?

Inquiring minds...

Well, now that I know my best friend had a weekend to remember, I ought to go check on my boyfriend. I swear, he hasn't stirred in at least two hours. Better go make sure I didn't kill him.

Naaaah... a man can never have too much... ya know... Can he?

Hmmm... something else to think about. I'd try it out, but I'm not sure I wanna risk it.

Uh-oh...

I think I hear rustling of bedsheets. Better go investigate. *evil grin* If you don't hear from me for a few days... LEAVE ME ALONE!

Just kidding... I think...

Ali

0 comments: